Sunday, May 24, 2009

It doesn't get much better than this.



This was one of the many we caught today. Tonight in a period of less than thirty minutes I caught five of them. Even the small ones put up a fight on an ultra-light rod and reel.

Next month our daughter, son-in-law and four grandchildren will be coming to the cabin for a ten day fishing trip. Needless to say I better keep practicing to be ready for the six annual Grandpa. Dad and Grandson fishing tournament.

As I said, life can be good.

4 comments:

  1. Hopefully that left you ungrouchy for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It actually put a smile on my face. The smile would have been bigger if my brother hadn't caught more than I did. He was grinning from ear to ear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quit posting pictures of fish! While you may be all happy back in the midwest, I can't catch crap here in the southwest. Your fishing adventures are making me unhappy. You think I can sue?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll settle out of court. You come up and I'll take you down to the cabin.

    ReplyDelete