Friday, May 29, 2009

Losing our Freedom

A Dallas HOA asks a Marine vet to remove pro marine bumper stickers from his car or be fined. A San Diego Pastor and his wife are fined and threatened with escalating fines for holding weekly bible study's for 15 people in their home. A hospital supervisor in the Dallas/Fort woth area was asked to remove her 3' x 5' American flag from her cubicle because another supervisor was offended.

I have a flag on my house, I hold weekly Bible studies and our son has anti-Obama stickers on his truck. How long until they come for me?

This has got to end and people need to wake up! There is a right and wrong, a black and white. We have become so PC that if anyone is offended by anything it is illegal. Well, I'm offended by liberals telling me what I can and can't do. Can we outlaw idiots?

Elections have consequences.

1 comment:

  1. TOTC...you need to be tolerant of the people that aren't tolerant to your views. Don't you see how that works?

    This world is out of control, I agree. I just don't know what it's going to take to turn it around. One thing I am happy to see is the growing list of anti-Obama bumper stickers that I am seeing on the road. There were plenty of anti-Bush and pro-Obama stickers...but more and more anti-Obama/liberal/democrat stickers are showing up. Some of the ones that I have seen lately are, "Obama Sucks"..."Are you liberal or are you just stupid?"..."Stop Global Whining", and one person had painted across their entire back window "Save America, Impeach Obama!"

    There may be some hope yet, maybe it's just going to take a younger generation who is impacted more by all the stuff going on today to turn it around.

    ReplyDelete